O'Brien County Cemetery
Preservation Association

Click here to edit subtitle

Randolph Cemetery
3599 Tyler Ave. Center Township 

Randolph Cemetery


Randolph Cemetery Located on the southeast corner of the section on a blacktop road. It consists of 12 to 15 head stones and is kept neat and trimmed by request of Walter Randolph who once owned the land. The oldest readable date is 1876 and the latest is 1889, Gano, a Civil War Veteran.


History of O’Brien County Iowa 1979